Do you want to lead a powerful and meaningful discussion in front of a work of art, but you are not sure what to say?
Are you worried the kids also won’t have anything to say, and the discussion will fizzle?
Students are eager to discuss art, and if facilitated in the right way, you can spend 20 minutes, 30 minutes, even an hour in front of just one artwork while still keeping the students engaged and excited.
Join me at my next online workshop to learn my secret to keeping kids connected, thinking, and focused all while making personal connections with works of art!
When will this Webinar take place?
Good news! You can watch the replay right now! The session was 1.5 hours long.
In addition to the webinar, you will receive the following documents worth $9.50 in my online store:
- 82 Questions about Art Printable Index Cards (Value: $3.50)
- The Four Steps of Art Criticism Lesson (Value: $6)
- A Certificate of Attendance. For more information on how my online training workshops can be counted as CEU credit, click here.
Here’s How it Works
- Add the webinar ticket to your shopping cart by clicking Add to Cart below, indicate the number of tickets you would like to purchase, then checkout and pay for your ticket(s).
- You will get an e-mail that contains the link to watch the webinar.
- After a successful transaction, you will be able to access your certificate and freebies immediately.
- You will also receive a receipt via email for your purchase.
Need more than one certificate for groups? No problem, just purchase the number of tickets you need, then print multiple copies of the certificate.
What you need to watch the webinar
- Computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Strong internet connection
- Speakers or earbuds so you can hear the webinar