Fill your Teaching Toolbox
Learn new methods for teaching art history that don’t involve standing in front of a sleepy, darkened classroom. Teach using fun yet rigorous resources.
The lessons includes lots of inventive learning activities. These include:
- poetry writing
- creative review activities
- writing tv commercials
- categorizing and grouping
- creative writing
- discussion prompts
- kinesthetic learning
- theater activities
- and more!
Save Hours of Planning
When I first started teaching art history, it was so hard to find images, come up with fun lessons, and figure out what were the most important teaching points. It’s time to stop picking and choosing ideas from across the internet to put together your lessons and PowerPoints, and get them here–all in one place!
What You Get
Get all of the products in The Art Curator for Kids Store including PowerPoints, worksheets, tests, and more about a wide variety of art history topics! Not everything in the resource library is available in the store. Visit the catalog of the current contents of The Art Curator for Kids Resource Library here.
Your paid life-time access membership gives you immediate access to all of my current products as well as all future products created by The Art Curator for Kids! New content is regularly released.
Your membership also give you access to the How to Look at Art Course!
Who is this For?
Middle, High, and College art teachers will get the most benefit from from the resources included in the resource library.
Some resources for younger students are included and more will be added in the future.
There are two subscription options to get lifetime access to The Art Curator for Kids Resource Library*. As the resources continue to grow, so will the price. Buying now locks in this rate!
- One-time Charge — Pay $149 for lifetime access to the site.
- Monthly Payments — Pay 5 equal monthly payments of $34 per month. After 5 months, your payments will stop, and you will have lifetime access to the site. You don’t have to wait to access the content. When you purchase this option, you have immediate access to the materials.
Institutional Membership Licenses
Are you a district art coordinator or college fine arts professor? The Art Curator for Kids offers special rates for districts and colleges who wish to purchase multiple memberships for their teachers. Click here for a flyer to send to your art coordinator. Please e-mail me to start the conversation!
* Lifetime is the lifetime of this site. As long as this site exists, you will have access to the materials. I plan on doing this forever, because I love my website! 🙂