To many students and adults, Impressionism is not that exciting. We see it all over the places–hotels, hospitals, schools. It’s not ground-breaking, but back when it first began, it was revolutionary and made a huge impact on the history of art.
In this live session, you’ll learn all about Impressionism through creative teaching methods that you can take and use in your classroom. As a part of your registration, you will also receive my complete Impressionism lesson which includes 11 documents–a PowerPoint, a lesson plan with art information, two quizzes, and several in-class activities.
When will this Webinar take place?
The webinar is scheduled for Thursday, June 20 at 11am CST. You can watch the recording after at any time.
In addition to the webinar, you will receive the following documents worth $9 in my online store:
- Impressionism Lesson (Value:$9)
- A Certificate of Attendance. For more information on how my online training workshops can be counted as CEU credit, click here.
Here’s How it Works
- Add the webinar ticket to your shopping cart by clicking Add to Cart below, indicate the number of tickets you would like to purchase, then checkout and pay for your ticket(s).
- You will get an e-mail that contains the link to register for the webinar. Be sure to register within 2 days of receiving the e-mail.
- After a successful transaction, you will be able to access your certificate and freebies immediately.
- You will also receive a receipt via email for your purchase.
Need more than one certificate for groups? No problem, just purchase the number of tickets you need, then print multiple copies of the certificate.
What you need to watch the webinar
- Computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Strong internet connection
- Speakers or earbuds so you can hear the webinar
The button above will change to “Checkout,” or you can also click here to checkout.