This is one of the most common questions I am asked in the last 3+ years of making my website. How do I integrate art history into my curriculum??
Do you want more art history in your lessons, but you aren’t sure where to start? Let’s discuss several strategies in a free online webinar! From a weekly art history tidbit to a curriculum designed around art history, we’ll cover the many ways of integrating art history at a level that fits with your own classroom goals. Click here to register!
Online workshop for art teachers about how to integrate art history into your art curriculum.
The session will last one hour plus any extra time for answering questions at the end. You can choose one of the below dates. Each session will be the same.
- Tuesday, August 1, 2017 at 3pm CST
- Saturday, August 5, 2017 at 11am CST
- Monday, August 7, 2017 at 8pm CST
- Or, you can watch the recordings for free after! Just register for one of the sessions, and you will get an e-mail after with the recording link.
Click here to register. You will receive an e-mail with the link to attend as well as reminder e-mails leading up to the workshop.
What do I need to attend the webinar?
- Computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Strong internet connection
- Speakers or earbuds so you can hear the webinar
Can I receive credit for attending the webinar?
I will send you a certificate of attendance after the training that you can use according to your own state or districts’s professional development policies. For more information, please visit http://artcuratorforkids.com/CEU